Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Fruitful Journey

I'm on the verge of counting the days to end this fruitful journey. Since last year I was discerning and planning to transfer another place because I personally don't want to deal any longer on the fact that all I can do is to deepen my understanding and patience on  specific situation that I consider already tame. At last I found it. A place where I find safer, quieter and more peaceful. Ahead of that were series of character tests but glad to know I still found myself on the right track though I honestly struggled and did little mistakes, committed wrong actions, gave unfit thoughts, shed tears and was shaken.

I realized that there are things in life where all we need to do is let it flow, accept the things we don't understand, be open to the different principles and preferences of others. Sometimes avoiding is necessary in order not to create any conflicts and misunderstandings. Surrendering to the things that is beyond our control is also of import. Since then, I believe life will be more fruitful if we let go of the grudges we don't actually need.

After all those stressful days, I realized that I was just simply being tested of how strong my determination and focus were, of where my patience will go, of how deep was my faith and how I was going to react on those trials. Yet, now I'm in great awe realizing that I did what is right and believing that the Lord put everything in order for me. He worked on my schedules, my rest time, my finances, my actions and thoughts most of all He guided my heart. I couldn't imagine myself if I didn't follow His leading. What a fruitful journey!


Just contemplating!

No comments:

Post a Comment