Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cooking Like No Other

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

Cooking is one of the things I love to do. Whenever I'm in the kitchen and take charge of the food for the day, it fulfills my desire to satisfy my family's hungry stomach hahaha. My parents trained us (my siblings) all the household chores since we were young including how to prepare meals and even going to the supermarket to buy things needed in the house. It was a good discipline for us. 

As I grow older, my skill in cooking are getting better. I already feel the confidence to make foods for the people though it is not the food you will taste in a fine-dine-restaurant or in a 5-star hotel yet I'm sure that you will be full after. Wow! Watta a confident me?! LOL 

So this weekend, I'm excited to go home and meet the kitchen again in the house. Our 2-day of no work next week makes me stimulated because of my plan to surprise them. I'm gonna have macaroons and pizza-like-bread on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning. I still don't know what to prepare for the meals. Uhmm better to ask them what they like anyway.

I missed cooking! Serving them with foods puts a smile in my heart. Hearing their compliments, praises or whatever they might going to say, I look forward to that. I just love them and cooking for them is my way of loving them more. This is all I can do for now. As far as I know, you guys eat a lot.

What about you? What is the best and simple thing you can do for your family?

photo: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment