Thursday, August 4, 2011

Foods Galore!

Here comes the foods and I super in love with this and I cooked them all ;-p
 
When I have some spare time to go to the supermarket I usually buy lettuce for breakfast.


One time dinner at work. I had ampalaya with carrots, buwad and saging tundan.  


Breakfast at my place in Basak. After hearing a mass, I bought some chicken and cabbage and made them into Tinolang Manok. Soooo good!


Bisaya nga manok is still the best for Tinola. It smells so good.


Ops! sorry manok! I was not angry, I was just hungry:-D lol


Lechon manok and bam-i because it was Bro. Michael's birthday. Just this!


Wow! For the thirsty, here's orange-mango juice. Love it!


Hotdogs usually for children but no! It's also for me. Lol


I sooo loveeeeee fruits!


The lovely "Guso".


My recipe for Pancit. 


My own version of Bread-like-pizza. The smell and taste are like Alberto's Hawaiian Pizza. Sabeeeeehh :D

Eating is one of the most pleasurable things in this world. Enjoy your foods everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment