Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy 1st -BER day!

What will I have for -BER months? Hmmm thinking!

Well, I'm on the verge of discerning new things for myself starting this month up to when it will bring me. I don't know. Hehehe. I desire many things. Sometimes I can only entertain my plans and the things I want to do only in my mind and imagine as if I'm already doing it. Til one day I realized, why not start planning it as soon as possible and eventually work on that  plan.


These will be the things I forsee... 

I will be the Event Coordinator for our Single's activity which will be help in Papa Kits Lilo-an, Cebu City. This will be a great challenge for me since it will be outside Danao and I'll be handling all the meetings, plannigs, concepts and etc. with the help of my teammates of course. I can't do this alone. I have to gather accurate information and invest the blessings I have. I'm definitely doing this for the glory of God, above all He's my boss. Prayers are one number weapons.

As for this month, I look forward for the Elim National Conference in Manila. Though I still don't know if I can attend or not but my heart is still hoping for the blessings. If in case I will go there, it will be my first time in the said event, in Manila, meeting my relatives there and so shameful to admit but it will also be my first time to ride an airplance. Hahaha nakakahiya! :-p. Next, there will be two birthday celebrations in my family yet I still don't know what will the plan. But I'm excited.

There will be another two birthday celebrants in my family - Papa and our youngest. Yet I think after that,my parents will go to Manila again for some important things that only they know exactly. I can't give you sort of details. I think, I will be busy this month buying some Christmas gifts and planning for the next month's holiday. I wish I can include my personal vacation in this month.

Everyone's favorite month and the most exciting of all. As for me, this month will be different for me and my family. For surely it will be a great time as a whole. I am also excited of what's going to happen in this month. I will do some changes within myself and work on it in due time. And since this is the last month of the year, this is also the best time to plan for my next  year. If not November, I wish I can have my vacation before the year ends.


Everything is still hanging for I don't know yet what really will happen in every month. But nothing to worry about because more than anything else God's plan will always be the best. Happy 1st -BER day! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment