Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Nature or Nurture

Disclaimer: I am not an expert nor have a full-length knowledge about the topics below. But I am definitely a keen observer. I observe a lot and try to interpret it within myself, associate it to some experiences whether mine or not or save it in my memory bank and eventually when it's full and ready I formulate different theories plus the things I learned from those mature people around me and most especially a sprinkle of Christian values. I am just an ordinary girl with extraordinary ideas. Hahahaha!!! Whether you believe my thoughts or not, it is already your prerogative. I will also appreciate if you comment, violate, suggest, add or any reactions you may have. Much welcome here =)



--relationship--

Things are getting modernized from gadgets, technologies, ways of living, houses, beliefs as to people point of view. Relationships just like boyfriend-and-girlfriend nowadays is not an exemption to this. As we all know that mojority of the traditional way of courtship vanished little by little. Who's to blame? No one! It's our choice whether to follow the trend which is the liberated type where we can do whatever we want to do or do what is right like preserve what is intended to be preserved.

I have nothing against doing beyond the limit of what is proper. I mean, if you think this is good for you, then go but my advice, make sure you're ready. Whatever results this may lead you stand it. I still go in choosing what is right after doing it. No abortion or whatsoever! Nevertheless, there are still people who prefers to undergo the traditional way. Or it might not be too traditional but surely it is not also the liberated type. Waiting at the right time and enjoying each others company in the right way is still booming to others.

But hey! What's really the reality today in terms of relationship? Well, it's already up to you how you will answer this.


-------------------------------
Man and woman are both unpredictable species and both have complex feelings. Agree??? While on the other hand, relationship is like planting flowers that have to be taken care of its nature and nurture to spring up its beauty. From the busy life we have and from the different voices the world conspire, our relationship also have its own world. How are we going to handle it?

Well, there are various ways on how to handle it. It is already up to us what way, the most important thing is, we understand and trust each other. Distance is still not the hindrance to get bored and eventually give up though I know the importance of spending time together yet there are those successful stories even in miles apart. I must say, it is a matter of trust - T.R.U.S.T.

Arguing or pity quarrel or LQ is one of the components in a relationship. Just make sure you know how to dea with this and girls, please.... be sensitive enough while to boys, patience more then later on, don't forget to talk about it seriously. Make an agreement on specific things if needed. Solve the problem as much as possible before it will be multiplied because this will surely hard to fathom. Maintaining a relationship is difficult because it's not one person's job but both have to work it out. Don't expect the other party to shape alone the relationship, this cannot be. Be generous also in your time. No matter how busy you are, if you really care always find some time. Love is so powerful. Give it!

Whether in a relationship or not yet right now, you ought to remember this: The NATURE? or  To NURTURE your relationship?

photo: I "googled" it.

2 comments:

  1. I really, really like this post!!! It actually dispersed some of the cub webs in my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! thank you =) hmmm it got me thinking!

    ReplyDelete