Monday, October 31, 2011

Assorted

I don't know how to start this. My mind today is loaded with so many words I actually don't know what it means like. All I want this time is to unload this and be filled with new things again. I am not sure if I'm going to make sense here now, huh! Anyway to begin unloading this bulky head, let's talk about relationship, at present it has to be the effort of the two of you because it won't work well if it only comes to either of you. It has to be spirit-filled relationship where God is the center and nurtured by proper values. Hahahaha now I got myself, I'm filled with all those sorts of relationship. Am I looking for one now? Uhmmm

In friendship, it has to be true for it takes an ample of time to find good and trusted friend. Friendship must be developed with deep understanding and maturity of minds for it will break easily if one is immature and inconsistent.

In the family, time is valuable. I advise you to spend quality time today!

In the workplace with the workmates, it has to be a total inquiry yet with love and respect. 

At work, it has to be pure business with a heart. Doing your best because you are being paid. Complains will always be around and it's tempting to grumble every second but at the end of it, you will realize that you stick to it! If you want to complain because of something and it you're not happy, find another job!

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert! I am just an observer. Now, I feel relieve so it's time to rest this crazy mind of mine. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment