Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Glimpse Pics of My 1st Ride

Call me ignorant and naive for it was my first time to ride this plane. Hahaha I was really impressed on how they accommodate their passengers, really overwhelming.


This group of blind grandfathers moved my heart with gratitude and compassion as they serenade people who come to the airport mundane for their respective destinations. They play musical instruments and sing different songs continuously to entertain people. Amazing!

I missed the chance to take a picture with this religious stand in Mactan airport where employees and people stopped to say their short prayer before they start their day at work or anything.





The passengers walked this way to enter inside the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. I thought it will be hard to go where I supposed to go this day because I was a newbie but fortunately, it wasn't. All I have to do was to follow them.


  I am not so sure, waiting area??? Hahaha


While waiting for the car who will bring us to the venue of conference.


First day, registration first.



  CFA - Communication Foundation for Asia. I stayed here til Sunday morning. All bricks because the person behind this was a European so he brought here in the Philippines their style. 


The Stage! Everything happened in this place: the opening night, entertainment where the orchestra played several beautiful songs, game show, talks, plenary sessions, mass and praise rally. I must say, it was like watching a show either in ABS-CBN or GMA because of how the people behind the conference did their service. Two thumbs up!


Around 5am. I was super nervous for I have to deal it alone and since I couldn't speak tagalog fluently so I have to go along way then I had a funny and nerve-racking experience. Hahaha


Hello sunshine! I was very happy to see the sun going back home for the whole days of conference it was raining and I wasn't able to see the sun. A view from my seat in the plane.



Those yellow buses were Cebu Pacific's and that persons in mint green and orange were the in-charge of the luggage. 


 Here's what usually have in front of your seat when you ride a plane. Safety guides and measures.



 Home bound, so pale and haggard. Hahaha




I "googled" this photo except the other one up with "Mabuhay."

I'm home! It made me sing like this... Mandaue, Mandaue, I keep coming back to Mandaue, Simply no place like Mandaue, Mandaue I'm coming home. Hahaha I replace the "Manila" from "Mandaue" .... kalurkey!



Here's all I've got. 



Give-aways! Along with this were a trip for 2 in Bohol Beach Club and 15 mobiles phones and many surprise blessings.


P.S: The article for my trip will be followed in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment