Tuesday, June 14, 2011

50 SIMPLE REASONS

Today I am inspired to write down 50 simple reasons about loving rather than spending time to manipulate things or my mind with negative and unnecessary thoughts. This is as of now.

Because of love I learned...
1. To forgive people
2. To forget after forgiving
3. To understand deeply
4. To respect more
5. To be quite when I don't enough knowledge about certain things
6. To have more patience for those inconvenient situations
7. To nevermind some things
8. To speak politely to Kuya Hope hehe
9. To persevere
10. To be determined
11. To discipline myself
12. To do good
13. To KEEP ON TRYING
14. To accept my faults
15. To say sorry
16. To ask forgiveness
17. To have courage to say things I needed to say.
18. To humble down myself because I am just a nobody to boast.
19. To take care of myself
20. To take care of others as well.
21. To show my concerns
22. To serve people
23. To value every individual and materials things
24. To celebrate more of the goodness rather than those irratated things
25. To trust
26. To be strong amidst all the trials
27. To face every challanges.
28. To stay calm when aren't in my control.
29. To laugh at every mistakes.
30. To give cheerfully
31. To be generous of my time, talent and treasure as much as possible.
32. To be firm and steadfast.
33. To caution myself in buying some unnecessary things
34. To doodle my thoughts if I still can.
35. To keep in mind that everyone is unique and that we're not the same.
36. To accept that there are things I cannot change.
37. To think that people are deserving to treat rightly.
38. That anger won't be able to give me solutions to my present life.
39. That hate is a negative feeling and that it can lead me to sin more.
40. That troubled heart isn't capable of making decision.
41. That eating is one of the most pleasurable things in life.
42. That travelling will widen your perspective about God's creation.
43. That saving money will help you in your future financial needs.
44. That if God blesses you with more, they why not?!
45. That the Lord will always have His arms for each one of us no matter how sinful we are.
46.That peace is important when we make decisions in life.
47. That we deserve to be happy always.
48. That the Lord is worthy of our praises and thanks.
49. The constant connection to the Lord will be our guidance and protection everyday.
50. That LOVE is the greatest of all.

“If I cannot love … I am nothing.”

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling." -1 Peter 4:8-9

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. -Matthew 6:21

My treasure? Flip my heart and you'll find it.^^
photo: I "googled" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment