Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nothing But More Than Being HAPPY Today!

As I always tell myself, HAPPINESS is the result of how you think about the world and your place in it.

Today, there isn't any special occasion or someone special that makes me happy. I don't think happiness is based on how stable your status in a day. It's more on inner feeling that you can't explain exactly. And that's how I feel tonight, I mean today.

I had my usual morning - woke up early, work, breakfast, go home blah blah blah. Evening time really rocks a lot. You know why? Because earlier I had a Jollibee Spicy Chicken dinner with Ate Lai, signed a new contract, fine class with my students and most especially I had tweeting time with jophelyn, black_crism, sweetsakura07 and mcoldblood. 

Small and silly things about giving and graving but more than that, the deepest thought about "Giving" is what it counts a lot. I was inspired to buy Peach Mango Pie and shared it to some people. Later on, I was inspired again to give my Lemon Square Cheese Cupcake to someone. I was happy. When I tried to examine myself why I was really that happy, I remember about how the Lord will bless the cheerful giver. When I gave those foods earlier, I didn't think about the return but the inspiration pushed me to do so. I paused for a moment and gave thanks and glorify the Lord because He taught me to give and He inspired me. Then, I realized, He made me happy tonight. Until now, while blogging this, the inspiration is still in me. Praise God! 

God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7 

When God loves, He also blesses. Lastly, my prayer for tonight is that, may the Lord bless and inspire those people I work with everyday. May they continue to light their hearts in giving without expecting in returns yet trusting You Lord above all. And may You answer all their heart's desires. Amen.

Nothing but more than just being HAPPY today!

photo: Google

1 comment:

  1. hahaha just inspired! done in a few minutes lang:D:p

    ReplyDelete