Thursday, June 23, 2011

National Ful Run for Education!

"Every runner, a Finisher; Every finisher, a Winner"

Early Sunday morning, June 19 @ 5am. Waking up so fresh, as if I slept early the night before. I supposedly head to mass but Saturday night I found out that there will be a Fun Run for Education. Knowing it made me so excited, as in super excited.
I feel envious to those people I see on the street early in the morning sweating already. So, after the fun run last Sunday, I found myself making some plans to insert running in my routines everyday. I thought also of buying sports apparel such as the running shoes and clothes. It requires money and I must say, quite some big. I need to save up. I believe in God's will and time. Hehehe I wish I can achieve this!

SUNDAY FUN RUN! I was with Ven-Ven and Kuya Danny, I forced them to join me. Though unprepared physically I still had the urge and fire to run. Hahaha. Meeting lots of friends, did some chit-chats and took lots of pictures were the affairs I did while waiting for the time.  I was really happy seeing numerous of people who participated in this activity. Adults to children. Singles to married. Alone or being with someone. Not considering the age. Not thinking about how long it will be. Not anticipating the muscle and body pains after. However, while the program was on going, doing some stretching and some stuffs reminders, the distance was just 2 kilometers. I said to myself, Oh! Okay. 2 kilometers. Hahaha feeler!
Kuya Danny, Ventot and Me

While I was enjoying the road, I came to a point that people are running for life as well. I mean, to be healthy. They do exercise because they know that it will make them fit as a fiddle which I think is good. You know, thinking about ourselves and our health are the few important things in the world.


Here now were some pictures on that day.
Standing before it was STARTed.

Posing with Anday when it was FINISHed.

With Marilyn Gomes Antig my college closest buddy.
With Kuya Onyot my other closest college buddy.

Elim friends. Kuya Danny, Ventot, Ate Caryl and Me sweating after the run.

Ate Juday and Kuya Michael

Me, Marben and Ma'am Lara my highschool adviser. Good friends until now.

Reginald and Cheryl Tito (both are teachers)

Yes! In the fishport, they continue running. I took this. Hehe

CTU Danao college students. I actually don't know them hahaha but I took this pic because I find them cute.

before the fun run

US Guys!
Enjoying the run!

No comments:

Post a Comment