Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What is this for today???

After watching the movie Pretty Woman my mind rolled up with hundreds of thoughts that I didn’t exactly know what to do. So, I thought of writing it all. Let me start this way - with the picture, uhm it’s something that inspires me today. I actually see this couple (I mean, not the exact picture haha) everyday when I pass on a certain street to buy foods for breakfast. They’re very sweet and adorable to look at. The man usually carries the bag and holds the hand of the woman and that says a lot - everything. I feel the security of their relationship. So nice. Wonderful. It makes me feel of wanting it, of course - someday! You know, somebody who will hold your hand and make you feel very special and beautiful. Somebody who will open the door and let you come in first. Somebody who will held up the chair before him and make sure that you sit comfortably. Somebody who will stir up you mind with good thoughts. Somebody who will warn and remind you that; “Hey! Careful, the floor is wet”. And somebody who will not ashame of you being in a public place and hug you saying; “I love you and you complete me… I want more of you…I want to be with you for the rest of my life”. Isn’t it amazing to find someone who will treat you like this? Or Is it impossible to have all these? I got a deep breathe. Well, the answer is, I don’t know. However, one thing I am so sure, that the Lord reserve a person for every individual that we deserve to have. Let’s just patiently wait, faithfully and start claiming it.

I hope I make sense here. Hahaha ‘Til next time. Enjoy Tuesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment