Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Pray

Lord, I know that there are many things to be grateful for. Like, You wake me up early every morning, I get to work, I get to eat, breathe, smell, see the beauty of the world, my family, friends and so on...

However, my heart this afternoon Lord is in the downside. I pray that You will take out this feeling of jealousy, bitterness, hatred, unforgiving and this evil sipirit I have right now. I pray for a loving heart again, a spirit full of joy and peace, a forgiving heart and mind. Lord, I want You everyday. You know how much I want to live in Your presence. Despite the sins I committed, You know how much I want to repent and long for Your forgiveness again. 

Teach and help me to forgive others too. Help me to let go of the unnecessary things in my life. Teach my heart Lord. I long for You this afternoon and I need You.

Thank You Lord, I know You're listening. In faith, I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.
photo: I "googled" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment