Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Delicioso @ BBC

Well, obviously, it’s my love - foods! In buffet eating set-up, I usually get the foods that I can eat all - as in ALL no leftovers as much as possible (Do you know why? Because a lot of people this time who hardy can’t eat or who work hard and sweat a lot before they can buy foods…. That’s it! So don’t waste foods, okay?hehe) aside from those boney thing and spices that I don’t eat hehe. But in this photo, the right plate with foods weren’t mine of course. Omg! I can’t eat it all just the left plate with foods and some yummy and fresh desserts. I’m definitely a rice-eater person. Common let’s dig in! hahaha
Some watermelon, lettuce and dip, buko pandan, mango, some rice, pork, fish, and canton. All these foods were not mine. I just took a picture including the other ones plate. Hehe
There I was! Hahahahaha
Crab soup, 3 squid balls, little pork as in little, chicken and some rice. Desserts were potato salad, pineapple but you can't see it:D, and melon juice.

Mwuah! Delicioso!

One Morning

Since the very first time I was hospitalized because I took for granted the basic needs of my body, I became a health-buff individual. In the workplace, I make sure I able to eat my breakfast not too heavy and not fatty. Usually, I have oats and milk first because my work starts at 5am later on I have the full-meal. I don't eat snacks or in-between meals but I drink water a lot. I may not exercise regulary but I make to a point that my foods are good enough for me. So, one morning while at work...
My favorite biscuit Nissin Butter Coconut since I was young like 5-6 years old (my mother used to bring this at home) and I have some milk. Sometimes, if I get the chance to buy some vegetables on the weekend, expect that my Monday's breakfast is a sandwich.
One time when I visited one of my closest friends, she gave me this one box of Greenwich pizza and since I was full at that night, I reserved it and ate the next day and I didn't eat the full-meal afterwards. Hehe
 If it's not hot and powdered milk, I usually have this.


Every foods I eat everyday, I make sure I able to eat more veggies. Quality is more important than quantity for me in terms of foods. Be healthy everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment